Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Review: The London Eye Mystery


The London Eye Mystery
By: Siobhan Dowd
Pages: 323
Genre: Mystery
Rating: 4.5/5


The London Eye Mystery starts with 3 kids, Ted, Kate (brother and sister) and their cousin Salim who is moving to New York. When Ted, Kate and Salim go to the fair Salim wants to go on the London Eye. When the capsule he went up in comes down and everyone walks out, something incredible happens - Salim is not there. Ted and Kate come together to help find Salim. In the end they find out where Salim was and whether he was alive.

One good thing I found out of the many in the London Eye Mystery was that the author Siobhan Dowd always kept her reader in suspense until at the very end they find that Salim was alive or dead. I think that Ms. Siobhan has done an excellent job with ‘The London Eye Mystery’. It is a book complete with all the twists and turns that makes this story a wonderful book.

5 comments :

  1. Good review. I think I am going to read this book now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a good description! wow you have been working hard! -Cali-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Emma, excellent review. I liked it. Keep giving us more. - Nana, India

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good review, i have never read that book, thanks for telling me a good book to check out of the library, i am out of books to read!!! -annie-

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought the book was good close to the end thanks for making me read the book!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...